If you’re looking for an easy way to build your own website, look no further. We found the best drag and drop page builder plugins the internet has to offer. These WordPress page builders make it simple to create, edit, and customize your website layout without needing any knowledge of coding.
WPBakery Page Builder is by far our favorite drag and drop plugin. It allows you to edit your pages in the frontend or the backend of WordPress. The frontend editor lets you drag content and make edits directly to the page and see your changes in real time. Similarly, the backend editor uses an intuitive drag and drop interface that makes building pages in minutes an easy task.
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Over 50 content elements, templates, and addons to choose from
- Built-in skin builder matches design elements and styling of your theme for brand consistency
- Dozens of free templates in the template library for landing pages, calls to action, about pages, and more.
- Mobile-ready layouts
Price: $45 one-time price for use on a single site
Beaver Builder is a popular page builder that is trusted by the biggest names like WPengine and GoDaddy. Similar to WPBakery, Beaver Builder comes with a live drag and drop editor that is the epitome of WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). The plugin offers tons of content elements you can add to your page simply by dragging and dropping.
- Designed page templates
- Position images, text, and columns wherever you want
- Use with almost any WordPress theme
Price: $99 one-time price for standard package
Divi is easy to use and comes with dozens of layouts and templates for you to choose from. Similar to the other page builders, everything in Divi can be edited on the frontend of your website. You’ll see the results of your edits instantly. No need to save and click preview. For those with a background in code, you have custom CSS control.
- Modules for everything (calls to action, sliders, blogs, galleries, forms, testimonials, etc.)
- Hundreds of premade website layouts for free
- Efficient design (find and replace styles, multi-select and bulk editing, color manager)
- Designed with mobile devices in mind
Price: $89 yearly access or $249 one-time price
Elementor is another live page builder plugin. It’s easy to get started building pages by creating sections and setting up the layout of your page. Elementor offers an extensive template library that allows you to take beautiful design and make it your own. They boast “pixel perfect design” with its flexible drag and drop editor and thousands of font and color options. Building your own website doesn’t get easier than this.
- Over 90 widgets to create any content you need (buttons, forms, headlines, etc.)
- Hotkeys – keyboard shortcuts that save you time when creating multiple pages
- CSS control
- Landing page creator
- Fully mobile-friendly
Price: Elementor can be downloaded for free but only comes with the page builder and 30 basic widgets. The Pro plans start at $49 annually and come with all features.
Building your own website doesn’t have to be hard. So many plugins like the ones listed above offer beautiful templates and layouts for a flawless look. If you have any questions about these drag and drop plugins or ones we missed, feel free to reach out to us!